Any suggestions? I have a ten month old who is always moving his body, he looks like he is always excited. The doctors tell me that he is normal, but I feel that there is something more (ex. infant movement syndrome). Can anyone help?

luvingmommyof2

Asked by luvingmommyof2 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If more than one doctor says it's normal, then don't make too much out of it.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I dont now anything about that syndrome...but I do know that when a mom feels something in her heart...she needs to pursue it further. Find a specialist...not just a regular pediatrician.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I will tell you what.. I NEVER knew the amount of worry that came with being a mommy.. I was/is sooo worried about disease's conditions and infections in my son..I just didn't know it was possible to know it would be this strong. When I was pregnant I KNEW I was going to miscarry.. when I had my sonI KNEW he was going to die of sids... when he was passed that age, I still KNEW he would die somehow.. now he is 2-1/2 and I am SO terrified of him getting kidnapped or hurt I basically will not leave him...Lol!! my mom assures me that this IS how motherhood worry and grey hairs start.. I am trying to work on it so I don't make my son a paranoid mess but ... so you know, I read on the internet and he DID have everything I read. (Not really of course but I KNEW he would get it..)
    Anonymous

• That's how my 11 month old is. He is just a happy baby. If he is in his jumper he will jump up and down whenever he sees me, my mom, his brothers, and well pretty much everybody else. If the doctor is saying he is normal he probably is. He is probably just a happy baby like my little guy.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• totally normal. stop looking online for things to diagnose your baby with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Sometimes that will happen right before or right before they learn to walk. My grandson was like that and cried all the time. When he started walking he stopped the crying and stopped moving all the time.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• totally normal. stop looking online for things to diagnose your baby with

TOTALLY AGREE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2010