breastfed men- TMI

seems to be a no-brainer, but has anyone else dated a man who you knew right away was breastfed?
and if you have, then we all know WHY you would suspect he was breast fed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• ha, ha.
    Anonymous

• hmmm, idk what you mean lol. but if you mean a man who likes to tast the breast milk.... that has nothing to do with if they were breastfed or not in my experience anyway.... is that what you were driving at??
    Anonymous

• OP-TMI- most breastfed men that I've known are really into breasts vs legs, behinds etc.
    Anonymous

• o ok i get it now lol.
    Anonymous

• my hubby is such a breast man, and not into legs or ass very much, but he wasn't breastfed. The thought of it just creeped his mom out. So it doesn't always hold true.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• So your saying if a man was bottle fed, he would be really into sucking on a fake plastic or rubber thing? LMFAO!
    Anonymous

• OP- to anon 1049- he very well may be! I figure if you can imagine it, then there is someone out there who is turned on by it!
    no, not all men who like breasts are breastfed, but I personally have never heard of a man who was breast fed that WASN'T into breasts I guess is what I meant.
    Anonymous

• I disagree My Husband likes breasts over butt, legs, feet ect but his # 1 turn on is Vagina. He was both bottle and nursed but not nursed for long. I do think that men who were breastfed might seem to like boobs more for some reason! It's something I have noticed.
    Anonymous