Why was cafe mom made

wasn't it made to support each other and give advice to one another not bash each others techniques and choices. So can we please quit all the fighting and drama and join together and do just what it was made for.

mrsbean08

Asked by mrsbean08 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• that is what i thought.... its ok. i still meet good friends.. just pick those one's to ask questions to
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I thought Cafemom was made by two men, I'm guessing as away to make money.

But yeah, the drama in all the breastfeeding/formula debates and the political debates and the smoking and the modesty, etc. debates are getting a little old. I imagine if everyone on CM were to meet together face to face, people would be a lot nicer to each other.
    Anonymous

• It was made by men. There are only about 2 women that work for advertising for this site.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• It was not a literal question, I was talking about how much we ALL bash each other and all the drama. Why can't we all stick together. Help and support one another, is that the reason we all joined isn't that what is was made for.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I knew it was not a literal question. Please don't bash me. ; )
    Anonymous

• haha not you. But aww really i wanted yell and tell you how dumb you were.. that sucks
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2010