Where to buy clothes for me???

I have not shopped much for myself since having my son, who is now 6 1/2 yrs. I went through a time of depression and just stayed in my jammies and sweats. Well I am now loosing weight and trying to take care of myself ect, and would like some clothes that look good on me. I have lost 33 lbs, and have more to go. But everything I have is too big or too small! The ONLY shirt that fits is a t-shirt I got for volenteering at my son's karate tournament. I don't even know where to shop or what to buy anymore. (What I wore pre-kid definalty not an option - LOL) I don't want to spend too much $ because I am not done, but it would be nice to have a few things that I can wear.
Where do you all find clothes for yourselfs?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can find a variety of styles and sizes at places like Kohl's and J.C. Penneys, and if you hit a sale their prices are pretty good. Of course, I am mostly buying bussiness casual when I shop because that is what I wear 5 days a week; you might be looking for something different. Congrats on the weight loss!
    Anonymous

• I guess I should have trhown in that I wear scrubs to work, so it is not for work.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I'd go to second hand stores for those in between sizes.You wont spend much and wont feel bad about getting rid of them when those are too big
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2010