Do you ever feel like u need more of your husbands attention or alone time?

Sometimes I feel this way when He's around me we argue a lot, or we get so busy with daily stuff, or if one of us gets sick or our baby. It's been hard getting alone time being happy other then underneath the sheets. When we have time he would most of the time like to watch tv.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• he's just my BF and we dont live together, but i have that same feeling, but the time that we DO spend together, its based upon us. evne if we're watching tv, we are doing that and talking. in bed, we talk before we actually fall asleep (he stays over a few nights a week). is it possible to make up a family night for you guys? include the kids in the beginning and then its just the parents at the end of the night? no tv, no phones... just music, games and talking..?
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• ALONE TIME.. HANDS DOWN...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2010