My little girl is turning one in an hour!

I'm so sad but excited for her at the same time. I have already cried a few times thinking about it. We have had one heck of a year, and there are more memories than I can count. I think my favorite is my memory of her first steps two months ago, or her first crawl across the room back at 4 months old.

What are your favorite first year memories?

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 10:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my favorite memories are when the my boys started Walking , and learing how to go potty!!
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 11:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter
    aprilsalcro

• Aw mama. Every bday will be bittersweet. Quit it you are making me sad! You are blessed to have a healthy happy daughter . happy birthday to her!! I just had a sad moment when i sold the rest of my 14 month old daughter's baby clothes. BTW you can always say she's not one until the exact tim she wsa born lol
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• YAY! Happy Birthday. I was very sad too when my daughters first birthday was approaching. There were many times I cried. Then I look back on it (you know a whole month because she is 13 months old now) and saw myself as being silly about it. Everyday has been a new and exciting adventure with her. It has been great watching her grow and becoming a little person. Do not get upset, we have babies to watch them grow.

My fondest memories would be all the cuddle time. She is not much of a cuddler, but when I do get those moments, I treasure them!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2010