I cant effin do this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24/7 I am stuck home. day and night with a VERY demanding 11 month old and my stupid husband thinks a day out is to the damn store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am about to go effin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He completey objects to me working
I have no friends.
I just want to effin scream to the top of my lungs.
I just want to cry or smakc someone.
I am so about to just walk the F out and leave her in her bed I just cant do this any more!!!!!!
i dont kwo what to do
I had PPD but my stupid husbnad wont buy the effin pills for me.
what do I do
I am scared I am going to seriously hurt someone. I am scared I am going to hurt my baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1-888-281-3000 This is a parent's crisis hotline.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Oh and what I mean by demanding she sleeps only2 hours at a time always wants me cant sleep in a differnet room or she will just scream i kid you not for hours
    i cant do this!
    Anonymous

• Call a crisis hotline, 911 or anyone ASAP!!
    Anonymous

• Sweetie calm down. Try getting ahold of the local hospital and see if there are any crisis nurseries in your area. They're usually places that will watch your child 24/7 if you cannot handle it and need a break. Is your husband physically abusive or just jealous? You don't need a mans permission to get a job.
    Anonymous

• Go to the hospial right now and tell them you're about to lose it and you need to be admitted. They will help you and they can put your baby in the nursery for a couple nights. I understand I had ppd. Just go before you lose it.
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i know exactly how you feel..my hormones are all over the place too..everyone is telling me to take zoloft or something for depression to help calm me down..im not crazy just over worked and super tired!! My baby is only two months old...just remember to count to 10..its not ur babys fault..call a friend or family member talk it out..stress can cause a whole nuther crapload of problems if you ignore it..walk away from your baby when she wiggs out to keep something from happening..she will be fine if she cries for a lil while..hugs to you bc i know how upsetting this can be and feeling all alone with everything in your lap..just please know you are not alone!
    Anonymous

• Please put your baby down in a safe room so that she can't injury herself, take the phone outside and call 911 or a crisis hotline like anon said. They will be able to help you. Your baby will be fine in the room for a couple of minutes.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• No he isn't abusive he is just an idiot.
    Thanks for the number. I just feel liek I never have anything anymore. I love my baby so much she is world. I just cant do this
    !@
    Anonymous

• I dont want to lose her. I would be so misrible without her but I will call the number. THanks
    Anonymous

• I do not know what is up with all these post about hurting kids? Man I pray it is just April fools. Lady if this is is real. Go check yourself into a local hospital and just let them know what is going on and you are severly stressed out. Maybe then your husband will realize that you are serious and also you will be able to get away from the baby for a little while. Now granted C P S will probably investigate you but at lease you won't go to jail for hurting your baby or abandoning her. Is there no one you can leave her with or that can help you with her? I am sorry you are going through this.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2010