Anyone have any ideas?

Ok so we have 3 weeks til the baby arrives and me and my hubby want to have a "date night" this weekend, which will most likely be the last time we get to do this sort of thing for a long time (sort of a last hoorah before the baby comes, so to speak) and I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for some fun things we could do. I know I wanna go have a nice dinner somewhere, besides the typical Applebees or places like that, and maybe a movie, but other than that I dont really know what else we could do. I just want us to be able to enjoy each other and have fun, since I know things will be crazy once the baby gets here and we wont have much time for each other. Obviously I dont want to do anything physically exhausting since Im 9 months pregnant and get worn out so easily lol. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Luv.My.Soldier

Asked by Luv.My.Soldier at 11:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A couple of weeks before dd was born, for our anniversary my dh rented us a room at a hotel that had a pool. I think that's a good idea if it's in your budget. Then you could snuggle in bed and watch tv and make a mess without having to worry about picking it up. And I completely recommend taking advantage of a pool at 9 months.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Maybe do what you did on your first date?
    Anonymous

• Follow the date with a nice, long, sleep-in and cuddling the next day. You'll miss being able to do that together.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Definitely go with the lazy next day in bed. You'll miss that if you like to sleep in. Enjoy the nice dinner out. DH and I had one of those "date nights" before my daughter came home from NICU (we didn't know she was coming 10 weeks early)
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 11:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I had my one year anniversary while I was 17 weeks pregnant lol. I was miserable and ready for the baby to pop out. We went to a quiet dinner at the mexican resturant i was CRAVING then went to the mall and just walked around. I think he was trying to kill me, but my mom told him to make me walk lol. It was a nice night out. amd I spent the whole next day in bed :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My husband and i will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this next week and i will be 2 weeeks away from delivering our 4th child. We definately want to get away for a night. We are going out to eat at our favorite place...Monteray Bay...it has a beautiful romantic view of the city. Then we may walk around the city some and go back to relax, cuddle and watch TV in our hotel suite. That may not be exactly what you want to do, but i think anything that is relaxing and romantic to you two is well worth it! I personally could not sit through a movie at a theater now because im too uncomfortalbe....so laying in bed watching one is what i want.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2010