AND THE WINNER IS...THE BREAST FEEDING FREAK LADIES

I asked a question the other day about the next cafemom fad/ obsession...meaning what would all of the questions consist of...and as youve seen...BREAST FEEDING is the new obsession errg

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• and bringing with it.. of course nothing but drama
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Boobs have always managed to be an obsession with people one way or another! LOL.
    Anonymous

• yes mrs.bean two wrongs dont make a right but it sure does make it even =]] ta ta
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I'm like the Anti-Breastfeeding Police. If I see anyone breastfeeding, and I mean those that expose themselves purposely in pubic, I WILL CALL THE POLICE. That is simply, pubic exposing.. Plain and Simple. Oh, and I will press charges. I don't want my kids, nor anyone else looking at your boob.
    Anonymous

• I mean public, not pubic. LOL!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon, it isn't against the law to breastfeed in public.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• wow anon 10:26..thats kind of nuts. Its not illegal by any means.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• no i think their is a law bout it cause know a few returants wont allow it!!! they say its illegal i brest feed everywhere but i am never exposed but i have a driend who is and i feel like she has no class its grose to see her plop out her boob and swing it around!!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, like the others said... it isn't illegal. Besides, the police have more important issues to deal with and they won't like it if you call them over stupid BS. (I think you can actually get charged for false reporting of a crime, since what you are "reporting" isn't a crime.

I don't know why some women get their panties in such a bunch about this. But, I guess for some.... ignorance IS bliss!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• ok everyone really it was a joke i am sure. Don't be so uptight
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2010