census

what exactally are the questions on the census and should i have already received one?
our house was just built on new land - so does the goverment have my address already or should i call the 1888 number?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You should have recieved it by now. You should call the number. There are 10 questions and I couldnt tell you what they all are.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• they just ask name age race ect. yes they were saposed to be mailed back by today the first. id call the 1-888 number. i know a few people that didnt get one and they have lived in the same place for years.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 11:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• If your address is a PO Box # there are spost to come to your house. That is what I saw anyway.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I better fix They before some idiot jumps on me for my grammar.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• We haven't gotten ours yet either. We called and they said another round of mailings will be in April. If you don't get one then, you will need to call and ask for one.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2010