How can you love someone so much ?????

How can you love someone so much and they offer you nothing.
Sexually or Mentally .
Its making me so Depressed.
I feel stuck in more than one way.
I do not know if I need advise or I'm just venting.
I know it is a form of depression. Ive been avoiding for awhile.
But nothing I can do for it. Right now at least.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Darlin' you are NOT alone. We either accept them as the non-giver they are or we walk away. I can't seem to walk away. Hugs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I've been there. I'm sorry.
    CnMe31

Answer by CnMe31 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• are you sure its love or lust? lust feels exactly like love, but in lust- its like we are abusing ourselves b/c we allow ourselves to be in that environment and we just get more and more depressed. do you want that attention- sexually and mentally? if so, then i dont think that you truly LOVE that person. love isnt a one-sided street. in order to love, you must recieve love. love grows on each other.. i love my BF, he loves me.. and our love grows. if my BF didnt love me back- it'd never grow.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• That is not love... I think women in this time don't value themselves enough to know they deserve to be happy. But most of the time it is much more deeper than you staying with someone who is not the best guy for you. You may have some issues within yourself. I suggest you let dude go and get counseling

missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 2:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• wow i have been there, no matter how many times or how many people tell you to leave him, you will be ready on your own time, something will just set you off and you will realize, damn i dont deserve this, and leave and you will be done. good luck *hugs*
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2010