Does your 7 months old crawl yet, or very strong and tries to stand?

My little one is so cute and into everything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 6 and half month old just started to pull up and try to walk along furnature it is such a fun time!!!!
    Anonymous

• OMG how funny! My son just turned 7 months two days ago and he just started crawling today!
    Anonymous

• My first was "cruising" the furniture by 8 months and walking independently at 10 months. My youngest waited until 12 months to cruise and was closer to 15 months to walk independent. They both were in the “typical” time frame. Some walk early, some walk later, but the age gap for what is considered average, is quite large.

Is this your first baby?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My son does not want to crawl, refuses to crawl but he back scoots and gets around like a maniac he also has the desire to stand already so he might skip crawling and just walk early. His ped is not concerned because the ones who skip tend to walk earlier and as long as they are mobile that is all that matters. He is 7 1/2 months old. He does turn over and likes being on his belly just no desire to crawl much.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• wow congrats for all the early babies, I love cafe mom because I believe we really do care about our children and want to be great Mothers and wives who all support each other from good parenting advice, relationships, food recipes and to education and finances! I feel blessed.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• mine doesnt yet, but she is only 4 months old, and is just getting really good at rolling over, lol. im sure you little guy is soo much fun! i remember when my older two were like that!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 4:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My baby turned 6 months on March 18th and she started really crawling like 2 days after that! She is sooooo strong & loves to pull up & will try to "walk" along furniture....it's the best!! So much fun! I'm sure your enjoying it also!
    mandi0986

Answer by mandi0986 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• AT 7 MO MY SON WAS CRAWLING VERY WELL AND COULD PULL TO A STAND ON EVERYTHING...ITS SOOOO CUTE
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 7:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• My baby just turned 7 months yesterday. He doesn't like to crawl. He wants to walk everywhere (with those cute huge, wobbly baby steps. Today he has learned how to stand up in his crib (thank god we moved the mattress down). I'm excited, but tired.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2010