Did anyone eles feel like this?

Be4 your period do u feel sick like your going to throw up? Do u feel dizzy and bloated and some cramping? I had my baby girl about 3 months ago and my period is just now getting back to normal. Also i have like some white discharge. IS all this suppose to happen when ur body is getting back to normal after having a baby? if not what does this sound like to u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes it normal, it take's a whole (one) year for a woman body to go back to normal after giving birth.. Remember you could always ask your doctor if you feel somthing is just not right! =)
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• After you have a baby, your body goes through CRAZY ups and downs. After I had my son, I went through exactly what you described. Everyone IS different so if you feel like this ISN'T normal for YOU then contact your doctor. But After a new baby, it takes a while before your going to feel normal again.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 12:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• If I have a heavy period i always feel that way if I stand for to long of a time, that is just normal but most of the time I dont have that heavy of a period its normal
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• one more thing the white discharge is normal too, everyone woman get's it! NOT normal if it has a bad odor and if the color is green gray or any other color..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2010