I know I care if my tampons are cute or not lol

I just saw this tampon commerical and they said something about the tampons being compact and cute. Really?? The LAST thing I think about while buying tampons is "oo this one is cute! I wonder if it will match my purse?" lol

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL...i thought the same thing when I saw that commercial lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Maybe a 13-year-old cares? You know how preteen girls obsess about the coming-of-age stuff and talk it to death when it first happens. I can see some middle schoolers bragging about how cute their tampons are. lol.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• "around the third day I really just want to dance" LOL! I love that commercial.
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 3:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I..................love my period! So, when I find something I like, I do throw it around, and advertise it!!!!
    I haven't seen what you are talking about, but I'm SO going to look around this weekend :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2010