do you think a sent the wrong message?

I found an old friend on myspace the other day. I wrote to him and told him that if he goes to the park with his kid to let me know so I could bring my kids and they could play. I told him that if he didn't want to that that was okay, that I didn't want to make him uncomfurtable or anything. He wrote back " hey good lookin, coreys been telling me alot about you ( coreys an old friend that works with my husband) and if you want to get together and do something, call me ahead of time cause I"m really busy. My number is this" I know that it probably noth...but it's been so long since I've talked to a man that isn't my hubby or one of his friends. What do you think cause I'm kinda nervice now.

GotToHaveFaith

Asked by GotToHaveFaith at 1:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that the other posts are over reacting a bit. the good looking comment may have just been his way of paying you a compliment. I wouldn't worry too much at this point. If you want to take your kids to the park, I saw go ahead. It's a public place. If you feel he makes a pass at that point then get with him with your husband along.

I've got lots of guy friends- they call me things like this right in front of my husband and I have never expected them of making passes.
    Some guys just talk like that- I don't think there's any need to panic at this point. :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i think he got the wrong message..and you need to make it clear that youre married
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• yeah you did! more because this could cause problems between you and your hubby since your "friend" is friends with your hubby.. i think you should tell you hubby hi babe i found a long time friend i inveted to the park so our kids could play with eachother we could all go i owuld love for you to meet him..
    i dont know somthing like that, im not worryed about you friend im worryed about your hubby!!!!
    good luckkk.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Oh, yes. And yes, tell your hubby! Maybe this other friend told him your married. Maybe you don't have anything to worry about. Maybe we all have it wrong. Well, that WOULD be nice, wouldn't it?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

•  

i agree with vamil519-- invite him to the park while letting him know that you plan on bringing hubby along.

Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 9:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2010