Why is it when were ttc we actually look forward to being pregnant but.....

when we finally get pregnant towards the end of it all we just want it to be over with? I had the best pregnancy with my first and this time its been wonderful up untill the end of it all. Im in way more pain and I mean wayyyyy more pain then I ever was with my first and I just cry sometimes because I want my little girl here so I can hold and kiss her. Plus my three yr old son has been extremely patient waiting on his sister hes already in love with her. He cried today on our way to dinner because we put her carrier carseat in the car which is right next to his and he kept saying Laighla, Laighla because he wanted her to be next to him. I keep telling him she will be here very soon but Its hard for him to understand. So Im just going nuts over here wanting my baby girl to come out into the world so we can enjoy her. Did anyone else feel this way?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OP.... My doctor did tell me earlier this week that he gives me till next week to go into labor but to me thats not a for sure thing so I could be waiting for like another 2 weeks or so. She couldnt come sooner :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• im only 36 weeks, and have been ready for my girl to be here for the past month!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i never ttc it just happened and i hated pregnancy from start 2 finish. i never wanted kids, i have zero patience. i was a selfish person who cared about only myself and didnt want kids to ruin my dreams of being a workaholic, single-gal, that wanted to travel the world (and most definatly didnt want to ruin my body 4 a crying baby. i love my kids to death, i want them to have the best and to be happy, and id give my life for them but if i could go back, i would have stayed a virgin for the rest of my life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• OP.... Oooooookkkk to the last poster lol. Hope you feel better :) Thanks for sharing
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Because we forget the discomforts of pregnancy when thinking about how wonderful another child would be. lol. I realized the other day that I have forgotten so many of the bothers of pregnancy already and some pregnant friends are reminding me of things- like round ligament pain, I totally forgot about that! That's so sweet about your little boy... already missing his sister and he hasn't even met her yet! What a sweet soul. I say, stay active and have sex! That progesterin does the trick!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I think just because you want to concieve doesnt really mean you want to go through the pregnancy. I mean we want childern thats why we get pregnant but if we could just have them without the pregnancy im sure we would. Its almost like getting a tattoo you want the finished product but dont want the pain, but we go through it becuase its worth the end result.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Lol, I was TTC knowing I would hate being pregnant the entire time. I'm thirty eight weeks pregnant right now and honestly I don't even care anymore. Not that I don't care about my baby just that I'm done with all of the anticipation, eventually a baby is going to come out and I'll never get pregnant again. I do love my babies, I also think though that I'm a little insane for getting pregnant a second time when I had such a rough time with it the first time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2010