am i the only one who is slightly irritated by "questions" that state the entire question AND all the details in one long question title? I'm not usually the type to nit pick but for some reason it kind a irks me.

Stupid, i know. And yes, i also know i just did it now. Just kinda wanted to see why people do it ...but i still don't understand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes but only because the bold blue is hard on my eyes so the big mass of underlined blue is hard to read and I have lost my glasses lol so it makes it even worse.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I irks me too.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I also am irked by it. And Like the word irked....
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 3:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• bugs me too
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 5:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• bugs me too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• oh thank goodness! i thought i was going to get bashed but i'm not the only one!! yay! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• LOL, bugs me too. I just thought they might not understand the way it works....just put a "headliner" in the first part and the question and details in the second.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I kind of like seeing it all right there so I know what I'm clicking on. But maybe I'm just weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It don't bother me
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i like seeing it all, cuz it pisses me off when i go to answer the questoin, then find out it was a joke, or something i know nothing about etc, i like to know what im getting myself into..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2010