Planning my sons birthday

My son will be turning 1 in 7months I know its soon but his birthday is in November and I'd like some ideas for what to do since the weather will be colder.

krisholl2285

Asked by krisholl2285 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I say you have to be careful about planning. There are a lot of holiday weekends in Nov and everyone goes out of town. My son's birthday is in Nov and I didn't take this into account so we didn't get to have a party. We were fine with it, spent the day at the zoo and he loved it, we had cake and small thing at thanksgiving. My best advice is plan it for like the first weekend in Nov. so everyone is in town.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It all depends on how much you want to spend. If you are having it at your house you can always get a magician, have face painting,a clown or a balloon maker. We had our daughter's at Dave & Buster's. But it wasn't cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2010