My feet are really swelling does that mean anything or does it mean the baby is going to be comming really soon? Im due Easter Sunday!

GyesMommy08

Asked by GyesMommy08 at 3:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't mean the baby is going to come. It could be because you have been on your feet a lot or because it is hot where you live. Try to keep your feet up. Take your blood pressure if you can to see if it's normal.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My feet swelled the day before I went into labor. Get ready - your baby is coming. Congrats Mommy!
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 5:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It's more likely that your blood pressure is too high. Relax with your feet up and if your swelling doesn't go down and your hands and wrists are swollen too, you might want to call the Dr. They might want to check your blood pressure and make sure your not developing pre-ecclampsia. (Which isn't anything to worry about as long as they catch it soon enough :) Congrats, you'll be having your beautiful baby soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• No. It just means your feet are swelling.

Answer by louise2 at 5:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I agree, keep an eye on how swollen you get and if you start swelling up in your legs I would definatly be calling the doctor cause they worry about you getting blood clots from the swelling but other then that just relax and prop those feet up. Im so happy for you, it will be any day now for both of us.!!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• What they said... Plus, Drink LOTS of water :-) congrats!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Drink lots of water and cut back on salt. My feet looked like softballs for weeks before my daughter came. One has nothing to do with the other.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2010