is it possible to have the "baby blues" and have never been pregnant

ok i live with my sisters (18 and 20) whom are both pregnant and ever since they found out (they found out within weeks of each other) i've been feeling depressed,moody, amoung other things. neither one was trying and one never wanted kids. and i've been TTC for a few years now. Everyone around me seems to just be able to think about getting pregnant and BAM their pregnant. Is it possible or just somehing else

Prayingforbaby1

Asked by Prayingforbaby1 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that would be baby fever & perhaps regular depression, not baby blues. baby blues refers to post partum depression which you can only have after having a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Not really. You might just be feeling somewhat left out. You could distance yourself from the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• anon i would if i could but regretfully im stuck here until i move
    Prayingforbaby1

Answer by Prayingforbaby1 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• um yeah,, i would be so depressed!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• and what makes it worse is that this is the second time in a year my 18yr old sister is pregnant she had twins on my 21 b-day and found out she yet pregnant again on my 22 birth day
    Prayingforbaby1

Answer by Prayingforbaby1 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2010