WHAT IS GOOD TO USE FOR STRETCH MARKS???

AFTER I HAD MY BABYGIRL I ENDED UP HAVING MORE STRETCH MARKS ON MY SIDES AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD TO USE FOR THEM IM TRYING TO GET RID OF THEM.

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There's really nothing you can do to get rid of them, but some products will help fade them and make them less noticeable. BioOil is what I used - and time really helps too!

Answer by missanc at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i don't know of anything that gets rid of them once they occur, but if you are planning any more kids, you may want to increase your good fats consumption...i have always taken udos oil or fish oil and didn't get stretch marks for my single pregnancies...but i did get a few faint ones for my twin pregnancy. nuts are very good for you too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• cake, ice cream, pie.

If you gain enough weight then those streach marks kind of just blend in with the fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• "cake, ice cream, pie.

If you gain enough weight then those streach marks kind of just blend in with the fat."

::shakes head in wonder::
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Tummy tuck that removes the skin or time. Don't waste your money on snake oil. Stretch marks occur at the deepest level of skin where topical creams have little effect. Tanning makes them worse, it gives them the appearance of depth. Sunless tanners on the other hand DO mask them.

Anonymous

• Oh I really do believe I have the most perfect solution to those stretch marks! I wish I could show you before and afters - I am new to this group so I have to learn how to add attachments - then you would see what I mean!! Arbonne (ultra premium Swiss skin care) has an "advanced" firming body cream - supports collagen and elastine to help promote a fimer and smoother look and feel to the skin. Herbal and botanically based. Love to get you a sample!! If you would be willing to do a before and after - free product :) Totally respectable/privacy protected - unless you are so blown away you want to shout it from the roof tops :)
    Let me know.................
    OwensOma

Answer by OwensOma at 12:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• NOTHING WORKS! I WAISTED A LOT OF $ BUYING THE MOST EXPENCIVE CREAMS TO AVOIND STRECH MARKS BUT NOTHING DID THE TRICK. BEST OF LUCK.
    Anonymous

• Arbonne has a new anti-aging body wash and firming lotion. I can send you pics of someone who used it for 5 days and the results are amazing on her stomach. PM your email address and I will send you the pic.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2010