I WANT TO LOSE THIS BABY FAT HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO WELL I HAVE ALL THIS BABY FAT IM ONLY 5'1 AND NOW I GAIN WEIGHT AGAIN AFTER I HAD MY BABY I WENT FOR MY POSTPARTUM CHECK UP I WEIGHT 148 AND 5 MONTHS LATER I WENT FOR MY PAPS AND MY WEIGHT WAS 165 AND I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH MY BODY. I NEED HELP I WANT TO LOSE ALL THIS WEIGHT I WISH I GO BACK TO THE WEIGHT I HAD BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT I ONLY WEIGHT 135 PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.......

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I used the website Sparkpeople.com. You should check it out, very very helpful....and free!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• well i started a diet . 16th march i was 168. today i am 160 . what i do .. is eat really healthy, liek this morn i had yougurt and 4 strawberries . some morns i have a honey oats bar or whole wheat english muffin. cutt out junk food sodas. i have water or diet drinks or crystal light.
    lunch i have tuna and pickle between lunch and supper i have a snack such as an apple or veggies
    supper i will have meat and some veggies or salad
    then i chew on some gum at night too fight wanting too snack.. and there also these jellos u can buy ... that are only 10 calories
    hope i helpd.
    also i try too walk some during day ..
    there is a site called sparkspeople.com you cud use this for motavation! if u wanna keeep in touch with me thats fine.. i tryn too lose baby weight too. my baby is 10 mths old and i aint got too my weight i wanna be soo dont give up keep ur eye on the prize today is a gud day too start!
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 10:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• IM GOING TO CHECK IT OUT I HOPE IT HELPS ME THANKS!!!
    datmami22

Answer by datmami22 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• don't use a DIET.

change your lifestyle! a diet gives you the mentality that when you're done you'll go back to old habits. CHANGE them and begin a new life.

use sparkpeople its FANTASTIC! I've also been on active.com - they've got a 'bye bye baby weight' program thats free.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• walk a lot, do not sit around. The more you move the more you will lose.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i am 5' 1'' too. even a little extra weight makes me feel bad, it seems so much more noticeable on short people! i eat all natural, i drink 3 liters of water a day, i would make sure i get 5 veggies and 2 fruits a day, i only eat brown carbs...mostly brown rice and quinoa, i probably eat 3-4 servings of protein a day too. sometimes a diet can help, with guidelines and menus. i really liked the body for life plan, it was basically eat 5-6 meals a day, a meal being 2 handfulls of food, and there was a work out as well, 3 days of weights, 3 days of cardio. there was one day off from the workout and the diet...this way diet wise, you were not in a constant state of denial. the neat thing about eating at regular intervals is that your body knows when it will be fed again, and starts to metabolize your food right away. after a week or two, i would sweat a little as soon as i ate.
    the best of luck to you!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I lost weight with a nutritional rebalancing program and have kept it off for over 7 months now. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 3:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster; hard on your body and frustrating. To get to and maintain a healthy weight, and set a great example for your kids, you need a healthy lifestyle.
    I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• agree with PP, except don't cut back meat & dairy, unless you're overdoing it.
    Healthy is 3-4 servings of protein. SERVINGS being key. Protein is actually very important, it levels out your blood-sugar levels and will help curb cravings for sweets. Little known fact.
    Healthy is 3 servings of dairy. Milk, cheese, yogurt. Sometimes I have chocolate milk as a reward for my workout. It gets some dairy in there and the protein is good for the muscles.
    All fruits are NOT created equal. Generally, the darker a fruit is on the inside, the better it is. Meaning, if you're deciding between that apple or some berries, go with the berries.
    The part about eating different colored veggies? VERY important. Especially focus on green leafies and yellow/orange veggies.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 10:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• You should try Zylene 1.1...it is an all natural dietary supplement that aids in weight loss, gives you energy without containing caffeine, and is a natural mood enhancer. I take it and i love the results!

You should check it out www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2010