UPDATE ON (Seriously need help with this one......)

This is what I posted earlier.......37 weeks pregnant tomorrow......I have been awake for the past two hrs with contractions off and on. I couldnt tell you if theyre 5 or 15-20 minutes apart because sometimes they will be really close and other times they will be further apart. Now since the first of the contrations this morning I went to the bathroom #2 and then 2 hrs later I had to go again. I havnt ate anything that would make my stomach upset besides a sandwich and chips last night befor bed. Has any one ever had to go potty while having contractions and when should I consult my obgyn about this. Last time he saw me was at my 36 week appt. and he said he gives me another week which would be at the latest monday. I was dialated at 2 at my last appt and somewhat effaced just fyi

Update..... I went to sleep for a couple of hrs and then the same thing started happening again, I started getting this horrible pain in my...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cont... stomach like horrible period cramps or that your muscles are tighning up and then I had to go #2 again. On top of that I feel like Im going to puke now so I got a little worried and called my doctor who is in with a patient so Im awaiting his phone call. Any suggestions and what do you think this could be from? The only thing I can think of is contractions or Im just sick to my stomach but how am I going to know if I dont get checked or monitored?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I say your in labor. You should wait it out a while. No need to rush to the hospital unless you are far away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It sounds like you are in early labor. If you want I'll come over and hold your hand until it's time to go....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• OP... and by the way thees arent consistant pains they just come and go withen the hour and hurt pretty bad to the point I am going potty or diahrea. Im just going to feel silly if I go into be monitered and theres nothing going on but I guess better safe then sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Have you timed them? Your doc is going to want to know how close together your pains are. Labor can most certainly make you feel like you want to vomit and my early labor contractions felt like bad period cramps (I'm a HIGHLY pain tolerant person, so keep that in mind). When you get a pain, note the time, and see how long it lasts. Record all this info. My contractions started in my back, on the right side. It radiated to the left side, then circled around to my belly. GL! I hope you get to hold your baby soon!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• OP... wow the nurse called me and said to take some pepto bismol I didnt think you could take that during pregnancy. But she said that she thinks my stomach is hurting due to having diahrea but my stomach was hurting way befor I had diahrea so I dont know. I guess worse comes to worse I will take matters into my own hands and go into L&D if it gets worse or persist throughout the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i would say you are in labor i had that kind happen with my 2nd and i had her at 37 weeks
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• OP... thank you to everyone who responded, Im starting to think that my body is going through what we like to call warm up contractions cause Im doing fine now but hopefully any day now my baby girl will be here!
    Anonymous