Any ideas for a summer birthday parties?

I am trying to decided what to do for my daughter's birthday this summer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• how about a circus theme? games would be easy...bean bag toss, 3 legged race
    food would be easy..hot dogs, pop corn, cotton candy
    they sell plates, napkins and decor in this theme.
    how old is your daughter, and what does she like?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My daughter has a July birthday. She's a bit of a tom-boy. One year she wanted an Army birthday party, so we filled tons of water balloons and set up different obstacle courses. The kids had tons of fun, but be warned they go through a lot of balloons in a very short time. I spent over 2 hours filling balloons with water and putting them in a wading pool - the balloons were all gone in less than 10 minutes!
    Anonymous

• i try to decorate for whats on the top of my girls' list of things they love. last year it was princess' except one really likes all of them and the other was really into the little mermaid. so we did two cakes. i bought one and hubby bought the other. a princess castle cake and a little mermaid cupcake cake. (forgot to mention we have twins) they were born in june so every year we do a BBQ. so far they haven't complained yet, but of course they're only going on five this year so that could all change when they get older, lol
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 11:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2010