Beyond frustrated..Kinda Venting........

Im beyond exahusted at this point. This baby is just like my last. Always giving me signs of labor after 11:30 pm...til like 3:330 in the morning, and i end up in the hospital around 5 in the morning...well i didnt go the first two nights this happened because contractions stopped as soon as i got near the hospital. Third night they were really bad so we went. They held me for a couple hours and they continued. Total of 5 hours this went on..However i didnt dialate but .5cm and only effaced 30% more! So doc sent me home still having contractions, I walked and walked..legs are beyond sore..and NOTHING! Even the nurse was convinced I would be back because i was definitely in early labor!! UGGG Anyone have their labor start and stop to that extent...Im getting aggrivated and drained playing the waiting game. This baby is stubborn all the way around!!! Still dont know what im having lol!! GRRR HAPPY FRIDAY TO EVERYONE THOUGH!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?

happened with my third baby.

it went on for an agonizing 6 weeks - constant contractions. the dr called it 'nonproductive labour'. but I was dialated 3cm for that entire time. I walked MILES, did the rumpy bumpy with dh, pretty much everything to keep it going and get it going I did.

I was eventually induced.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• happy friday to you too mama!
    i wish you the best of luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Happy Friday!!!!! Perhaps you'll have an Easter baby!!!!! (((((hugs)))))
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I would take a warm bath when this starts; it will help with the discomfort and may relax your body enough to get something more productive going on.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 12:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2010