Breast Feeding mothers, can you please give me some examples of how your child is smarter and more advanced than my formula fed children?

And I will tell you if it is accurate or not.
I'm wondering because of all the talk latley of how breast feed children are so much smarter and more advanced and how there are all these stats to prove it.
Well, I think numbers are just numbers and noone ever asked me how bright my children were for a breast feeding verses formula feeding survey.
So lets find out the truth here with real moms and real kids.
So tell me, please...what can your child do better than mine?
Thankyou! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Kids' Health

• lol.....

can't wait to see what they say....

mine were breast and bottle - so I guess they're mediocre right?
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Tell me what your child is so great at and I will give you examples then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• popcornLet the arguments begin!! lol

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Wow, I have never heard of either one being more advanced then the other besides the fact that breast milk protects a hell of allot better then formula when it comes down to fighting off sicknesses even something as simple as an ear infection. I also would never personally purchase formula when I have free and more healthy milk right in front of me. If you havnt caught on Im a breast feeding mom :) GL with this one!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• oh drop it would ya.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Well, my son had both so, how does that figure into your theory and plan?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• All mine were bottle fed and are very smart! My oldest is in Kindergarten and is very advanced in his class. I don't see a difference at all between bottle fed babies and breast fed babies....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 11:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i have heard what you are talking about...but i haven't seen it here on cafe mom. it does seem as though breastfed babies are healthier than formula fed babies though.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Why are you out looking for a fight? Can't you just be happy in the fact that the way you fed your baby work and they're happy and healthy. Why does it have to be a competition. You're a grown woman with children, find something better to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I am sure you have wonderful smart children. It's not as simple as just breastfeeding and formula feeding. Plenty of fresh air and sunshine, eating fresh foods, clean meat, etc.....staying away from fake food.....good education, good home life, etc. all of these things do produce IN GENERAL healthier, happier, smarter, well-rounded children and adults....it's not as simple as my child is smarter than your child because I breastfeed and you don't......
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2010