3 mo old sleeping habbits

How often/when does your 3 month old sleep? DD has gotten to where she sleeps through the night. She will wake up between 7-9 and eat about 8 ounces and then sleep again noon. After that she goes in a pattern of awake for na hour sleep for an hour. (not that im complaining mind you lol) It just seems really weird. She;s also in a weird eating pattern. She will eat 20-30 ounces before 4pm then after that she will barely eat 8 ounces the rest of the night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• this is not a helpful answer: I was thinking by the time you get an answer to this question, she will change her habits again. I really don't remember what my son did at this age, but what you are describing sounds "normal" to me.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It all sounds normal. And it *will* change!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• 8oz! oh my thats alot! my daughter does between 3-5 oz. sleeps through the nite, wakes up between 6-7am and gos back to bed for her first nap around 8
    Anonymous