Moving in

How long did u date your man before u moved in with him or him with you? How soon is to soon? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I moved in with my ex-husband when we knew each other for 3 months and got engaged. We were married for 8 years.

I moved in with a boyfriend when I knew him for 1 1/2 years and I had a 4 year old. That was the bigger mistake. Would I move in with anyone again? Probably a girl friend....but never a man. oh dear, never say never.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My husband moved in with me within 2 weeks. We are going on 7 happy years this July.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• we were engaged in September and moved in together in January
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• We knew each other for just shy of a year, then dated for 6 mo., then he proposed.... then sometime during that 2 yr engagement (we were engaged so long because we were saving to pay for my dream wedding) I moved in. This went against his grain since we were not married... but it helped us save for the wedding.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• anon:25 here.... that was over 20 yrs ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• We'd been dating for 2 or 3 months. Problem is I was pregnant. I don't advise it to go that way though, it turned out really bad which is what happens in most cases.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• 8 months,we've been married 10 years
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Offically one year but he was over all the time so it was more like 6 months.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It all depends on the couple and how their relationship is....I was with my man for less than 6 months...it was probably like 3 months if that before we moved in together...and it was only because he got kicked out of where he was staying, so he came to live with me and my 5 month old...and now 2 yrs later we're still together
    Anonymous

• 2 years lol then i got preggo and we got our own place, lol wish i coulda lived off my mom a little longer and saved more money but oh well, we have made it a year and it looks good
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2010