37 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby... im havin heavy white watery discharge... do the mucus plug always have 2 have blood n it

mslisha90

Asked by mslisha90 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no. but white watery discharge doesn't sound like the plug either. just sounds like normal 3rd trimester discharge
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon....my plug looked like a huge mucus booger..sorry if tmi...
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I had that like crazy for at least a month b4 my son was born. The last 2 weeks I went to the hospital twice because it was so bad when I stood up in the morning I thought my water was leaking.

It can come out in bits and pieces too. It does look like a booger. It can regrow overnight (if its just bits and pieces). Sorry! I know that's prob not what you wanna hear lol. U can google it and see what a pic of a mucus plug looks like. Gross, I know...but I was curious so I googled EVERYTHING that last trimester!
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2010