Facebook chatting

Every now and then I will login to my husbands Facebook account just to see what's going on. Well I happen to login last night and he is chatting to another female. I didn't say anything while I was logged into his account while he was and reading "everything" they were talking about. They both know each other and she lives about 30 minutes away. The things they were chatting about were in a sexual nature. He was telling her how hard he was and she was saying how.... well you get the picture. I have not said anything and thought I would just monitor it and see where things went. Is this considered cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Anon, haven't you ever chatted with a guy in sexual ways online? I have. It didn't lead anywhere except to my bedroom by myself alone with BOB. My hubby was at work and I wanted attention.
    Anonymous

• yes i do consider that cheating.
    Anonymous

• I'd be pissed.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I would be upset. I don't know if its really cheating, but its not acceptable. I would confront him.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Cheating... maybe not physically yet, but EMOTIONALLY...

That takes away from your relationship... it really does. I'd be VERY upset. I wouldn't like that at all.

You could leave him just for that. Or watch were things go, see if they ever talk about meeting up. If they haven't already. That kind of talk doesn't just pop up from nowhere.

I'm sorry, that's got to be gut wrenching. : (

If you plan on working things out with him you'll surely need some marital counseling. : ( Sorry again.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I kinda agree with all the answers but whoever answered first I would almost have to agreee with her
    Anonymous

• I would consider it cheating. Talking about your penis to someone other than your spouse is not right. His getting turned on by another woman and crossing the line. You should confront him. What are you waiting for, for them to meet up?
    Anonymous

• That's not really considered emotional to me, but I'd say something to him...unless he doesn't know you sign into his accounts!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• That is something I would consider cheating because I would trust my guy not to be talking to anyone but me that way and I would feel betrayed. I think you should confront your husband. That is exactly how things started when my ex-husband cheated on me, the first time. It started with some e-mails and instant messages back and forth and then photos and within a month they were meeting up behind my back and then he got drunk and confessed but didn't find out about her sucking his dick until I confronted her and after finally getting into his e-mail I also found out she was trying to get him to leave me (we had a 5 month old daughter at the time) and move in with her. And she lived over an hour away but still drove all the way out to our town to see him.
    Anonymous

• I would consider it cheating. If she doesn't live far how are you to know if it has gone even farther than that.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2010