Man's Size

How many of you really consider a man's penis size to matter? My hubby is 5 inches and I love it. I wouldn't ask for anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I know better. It's not the size of the ocean, but the motion. I've had both large and small and they knew how to use it well! LOL
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• girth matters,length is a matter of preference.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I agree with TMJ121099 girth matters. I dont like anything bigger than 5 inches. I dont think I have enough room for anything bigger. My husband is also 5 inches and I love it!
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I agree that it is not so much the lenght but the girth, and if the man knows how to do it. I have had smaller ones that have pleasured me more then long ones, but I am happy with my DH at 8 inches :)
    Anonymous

• How do u ladys know the exact size do u ask him?

I dont know if it matters cause i only being w/ DH & i dont know his size. all I know is that is big..lol
    Anonymous

• um well if my husband had a sz5 i would so not be happy..i mean it takes different strokes for different folks if ya kno what i mean lol..my hubby is at least 8..i have had smaller and it left me feeling like ok hurry up this is getting me nowhere!!! ;0
    Anonymous

• The only time I've ever been upset about size is when I got with a man that literally had a penis the size (length and width) of my thumb. That was just ridiculous, no motion could get that ocean going. I couldn't even feel if he was in.

Anonymous

• what girth would be a good size? Have you measured that? I think my man is way too slim but he is 61/2 inches. I would rather it be bigger around.
    Anonymous

• Yes it matters to me.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• big smile miniOne can def be too big. I prefer girth, too. Mine is perfect, just perfect.

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010