Loud music for a 3 month old ..=/

Next Sat is my God Daughter sweet 16 & she ask me to plz be there. I don't have no one to leave my baby with. Plus she is EBF. I know there are going to have a DJ & that the music is going to be loud. Is there any thing i can get or make to protect my babys ears from the loud music?
I though of not going because of that but, i dont want to break her heart.
Im just going for a few hr. Just to be there for her..

Bless2haveU

Asked by Bless2haveU at 2:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Those ear head phones that are soft?

Sit far away from speakers, and don't stay super long if you notice your infant's bothered by the sound. : )
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i took my son to my little sister 15 when my son was about one month and i just sat away from the dj it didn't bother him he slept through most of it i think you should be ok just sit as far away as possible. good luck
    Anonymous

• i think it would be fine. maybe a hat with those little ear flap things, but i don't know if that would be too warm
    marilyn623

Answer by marilyn623 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Im sure you will be fine. But if nothing else buy foam earplugs and use em. Ive had to cut them down a bit when my daughter was small.
    Anonymous