I need a lawyer.

My husband and I are looking for a decent lawyer, if there is one! He was injured at work because his employer did not provide him with the proper tools to do his job. It is the employers job to do that, he works for pest control. He now has a permanent disablility and cannot do that line of work or any physical line or work again. Does anyone know of a good lawyer?

landontsmama08

Asked by landontsmama08 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yellow pages is a good place to start. Or Goggle

Answer by louise2 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Google local lawyers...

Then when you have a few listed that pertain to that kind of law... ( employment issues ) Then take the names of a few of those lawyers, and google their names. Google their name/bad/good/excellent..... see what good and bad you can find. You can also look up the state bar, to see what kinds of outcomes their cases have had. If they've ever been in trouble with the state bar....

So if you're in say Utah, type Utah state bar in the google search or utah state bar/name of lawyer...

GOOD LUCK :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I work at home with a company that has a program that provides good lawyers at a discount with unlimited phone or office consultations...message me if you'd like the information. Best wishes and I'm sorry about your hubby.
    AmbitWorks4U

Answer by AmbitWorks4U at 3:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Contact your state's Bar Association

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My company provides lawyers nationwide your membership gives you discounted lawyer fees and there is soo many to choose from!

We also have many other finacial services to help you out call me at 877-316-7872 give your name to my assistant so i can receive your call.

Best of Luck!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2010