What did you buy your children for Easter?

Mine are getting a soccer ball, soccer net, clothes, some toys for outside, and some learning materials.
What did you get your children :)

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 2:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• outstanding love, you mentioned 6 days out of 365 days in the year. i wish there were more holidays to get into the giving spirit! i also give my kids gifts through out the year for no reason at all.

they both got new bikes and three Easter baskets filled with candy and small toys. i will hide their baskets throughout the house for them to find before church!

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 4:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• A GI joe for my son and a few small pieces of candies.
    A block set for my daughter
    They both got cute little metal buckets too.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Candy and toys that fit inside their shared Easter basket.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• his birthday is so close we wont do presents for easter. he is almost 2. we will do an easter egg hunt and the eggs will be filled with stickers and chocolate coins!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• thomas the train, coloring book, crayons, thomas's friends, bubbles, match box cars, candy and books.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• my son is only 11months, so i got him a sandbucket as his basket, and filled it with eggs & a dump truck
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Im getting her an Easter basket and instead of candy im putting a few toys in it. Im hoping to find the Wonder pets fly boat! lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• nothing. we go to my aunts house for easter and she will have a basket of little toys and candy for them there.

...honestly, i don't really understand the whole gifts for Easter thing.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My son is 19. He's getting a dark chocolate rabbit and some peeps. ;p
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• outstandingLove I would rather give my children things they can use and have fun with instead of candy and a bunch of plastic carp that will be thrown away in a week or two, also with the things I got my girls they will get a lot of use out of because they love soccer and clothes they can wear, but that is just my opinion. Their Easter baskets are collectors items they have had them for two years and they will still be around when they are adults, I personally would rather spend a few extra bucks for practical useful things but that is just me, I realize that not everyone can to that or do not want to do that for their children and that is fine whatever suits that persons situation.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2010