anyone have or had an SCH? HELP I NEED ADVICE

i found out i have an sch , i thought i was miscarrying at 6 weeks and went in to the doc and was told baby was alive and my cervix was closed and that i have a subchorionic hemorrhage. they did not tell me the babys hb or how big the subchorionic hemorrhage was.... i stopped bleeding the next day and i didnt bleed for about a week then today i woke up and found a bunch of brown blood. has this happened to anyone before? im really worried since i miscarried in january.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have one with this pregnancy they thought i was miscarrying also and found the sch ... I am now 25 weeks and i bleed at least every month sometimes a little and sometimes its almost like a period so they do an ultrasound to check and baby is fine my ob says that its just bleeding out ... it is very scary every time i see blood i freak but they assure me my little guy is fine ... there is also a group on here that is women that had a sch ... good luck if you have ?s feel free to send me a message
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Remember, brown blood is OLD blood. You're body is just passing the old blood from the hemorrhage. SCH usually isn't an issue for anyone with the only sign being some spotting. Most people don't even know they've had one unless they have an ultrasound that shows it.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 6:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2010