If you were given a death sentence..what would you do?

If you had an illness and were told you had a certain amount of time to live or that your illness was not curable what would you do?
If I had the money I'ld stop working and travel to the places that I would like my kids to experience. And I'ld be more patient and kind to my kids and not rush them so much to get things done. I'ld really listen to those I love so they would remember that I really did care about them. And I wouldn't take things for granted-like my childrens laughter or hugs and kisses.

paula405

Asked by paula405 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Health

• If I could know like down the the day or week I was going to die...I would probably at the last minute murder the one person in this world that I believe does not deserve to be here. The one person that if I knew I could kill someone and get away with it, it would be him...and I would do that before I died, because I wont be in jail very long if they find me....
    Anonymous