husband choosing his female friends over me..

its not just one time thing with one woman, its been going on for the past 4 years, he meets these young single woman through his jobs. he says im being jealous and controlling cause i get upset that he pays more attention to them than me, and with the last 5 women it got to the point where they are threatening me and callin me a psycho bitch cause i get upset that they text all hours of the day from about 9 am to 1 or 2 am...and when they need something he drops everything and helps them. the latest was last night when he took one of his female friends to another town to drop her off, its a 45 min drive, he left around 8 pm and didnt come home until 1 am, then this morning i asked if he would get up and help with the kids and making breakfast, he flipped out and said i was being to needy and i need to stop bothering him all the time and he was tired cause he didnt sleep much from gettin in late. CONt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be finding a new husband *shrugs*

I don't believe it's appropriate for a married man to have female friends all in his life. It's one thing to know people through association or to have old friends that you catch up with every now and then, but to have females calling and texting all the time, to drop everything to go do stuff for these other women...and you think they're not just falling all over him just WAITING for him to ask them to give up the pussy...yeah...you need a new man.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 4:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• That sounds fishy...I'd be mad about that...Not to be negetive or anything, but that is out of line for a husband to do those sort of things. What would I look like haulin some dudes around in the dead of the night?
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• That is why men shouldn't have female friends...
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• op here

i sick of being treated like this. he called me a cold hearted bitch today cause i was being selfish..selfish cause i feel he should give me more time than his girly friends. he even bought this girl a vibrator cause her fav sex toy busted, but if i ask for brand name detergent its an automatic fight with him. i dont know what to think anymore, and its not just this one girl there has been many b4 her that i had to compete with..i shouldnt have to compete to get my husbands attention you thoughts?
    Anonymous

• he's probably cheating
    Anonymous

• ok, wow...first of all meeting young single women is bad enough, but actually buying one a vibrator? are you freaking kidding me? he should NOT be talking to these girls that personally if it was just a work relationship...something is going on, he's probably cheating
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• op again

i should add that i dont talk to any males other than family, the last time we decided to work on our marriage i told ALL of my male friends that i cant talk to them and not sure for how long either cause i want to make this marriage work, and they were understanding and havent been callin or textin any more
    Anonymous

• Bloobird, that's a stupid thing to say. Men can have female friends without being complete assholes. Just like a woman can have male friends without being a slut.

OP, you, however, do have a major problem. I'd have a nice little talk with him. Stay calm, he's less likely to get really defensive as quick. Tell him that you are feeling alone and unloved because you never get to see him and he shows more affection towards his friends than he does his wife and kids. Tell him it's depressing you very much and you want to make things get better, but you don't know how.

And if that doesn't work, I'd call your phone company and get copies of the texts that have been going to him from these girls and find out what exactly is going on. And if he's being a cheating prick, I'd pack his bags, leave them in front of the door and change the locks.
    Anonymous

• Okay, OP, I just read what you responded with. Screw the talking with him. Pack his bags, leave them in front of the door and change the locks. On Monday, go get divorce papers drawn up. He's using you, and he's not going to change.
    Anonymous

• i'd get the papers drawn up before any of that...don't even let him know that anything is wrong, get the paperwork all lined up, then one day when he's gone at 'work' pack up his stuff, put it outside for him, and when he wants to know what's going on, have someone at the house with you serve him the papers!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2010