Swallowing pills?

My husband used to be able to swallow pills. Recently though, he's been gagging and eventually puking when trying to take pills. Even the ez swallow tylenol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Health

• I started having problems with it when I got pregnant because your gag reflex changes, but that's obviously not your husband's problem. Some people, after taking pills for a long time, start having trouble because they're psychologically tired of having to take them. It happens.
    Anonymous

• I've never been able to swallow pills. I take them with food, preferably something moist. This morning it was with my banana. Yesterday it was with my sweet potatoes.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• He has been able to swallow pills, just recently his body seems to be rejected them. I was unable to swallow pills until a few years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2010