would it be wrong to leave my husband for another man?

i been in a 10 yr marraige and from day one he has cheated on me...literally the night we got married he went with some girl to the motel and stayed with her for 3 days straight...and its been constant fighting...i feel as if our marriage was over a long time ago and we are just living as room mates we havent had sex in almost 3 years...and this other guy i met is great, we started as friends, he never intended to fall in love...but i dont want to look like a slut for leaving one guy for another

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• This falls under the what bob does or what bob eats does not make me shit so why do I care but I will say this take care of yourself and be happy. Live alone for awhile still date but enjoy the dating have a good time and who cares what the rest of the world says.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• If you don't want anyone talking smack,wait till you are fully divorced.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you should have left a long time ago... like your wedding night.

the way you're describing your relationship, i'd leave the marriage anyway, even if there wasn't another man.

i say leave him for another man. you'll look like an even bigger slut for staying married and continuing an affair with another man (even if it's not physical, it already sounds emotional..)
    Anonymous

• I would wait until you're fully divorced and have made it work on your own for a while before you get into a new relationship.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• It's no wrong at all, infact, you should have left that cheater a long time ago. You deserve happiness.
    Anonymous

• i'm not sure if this is true or not, but i've heard you can get Annulment if you have never had sex with your spouse..(which it almost sounds like you haven't..)
    Anonymous

• You should gone out years ago and stop wasting time!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Don't move forward with ANYTHING with this other man until you are fully divorced and everything is square. YOU don't want it held against you. Leave him for the way he treats you and not for the other man.
    Anonymous