Anybody else's husband going through cancer?

My husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer back in November. It's been a little rough. Financially, emotionally, sexually. Sometimes it really gets me very depressed. Just wondering.

Mysticjadeyoda

Asked by Mysticjadeyoda at 4:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Health

• no... sorry that you and your husband are going through this.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My husband is in remission right now. He was diagnosed in 2007 with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and had to undergo chemo and radiation for 9 months...it was hell. We had 2 kids under 3, no family or friends in the town we live in b/c we just moved here and I hadn't really met anyone. It's normal to be depressed about it. It is a sad thing. There is a saying that I truly believe..."When one member of the family has cancer, the whole family has cancer." It effects everyone. You should talk to someone though, it's not easy on the wife of a cancer patient. You may not be physically going through the pain and agony, but it is NOT easy watching the one you love go through it. It's hard. If you want, you can message me. I'd be happy to keep in touch, even if you just need to vent. God Bless....and you and your family will be in our prayers.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 4:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2010