first baby

this is my first baby, she will be here any day now but im not leaking or anything. My boobs dont even hurt...
is this bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope. You've got up to two week until baby comes, even if you're at 40 weeks. And I don't remember my breasts ever hurting before labor.
    Anonymous

• LUCKY...boobs dont have to hurt, your milk doesnt come in til after...you dont have to LEAK some peoples water doesnt break (doc had to break mine)....ummm...just wait...for your contractions..im so uncomfy right now i cant EFFIN stand it!! Count your blessings! and CONGRATS
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Same with me. I was scared I wouldn't be able to breastfeed. I went in to have my daughter and still wasn't hurting or leaking. But my milk came in and I was able to breastfeed just fine. I wouldn't worry, most likely you are just fine.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 5:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• nope not all everyones different
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i was awakened from my sleep with my water gushing. the day befor i felt great no pain or any symptums of labor, i was waiting on the hours of contractions and all the other things you hear about before labor starts. but i did not have any and this was my first pregnancy i rushed to the hospital @ 4am and had the baby 5 hour later, not your typical 1st labor i guess.
    Anonymous