TMI- houseguest s*x

would you be OK having sex in someone Else's house?
How would you feel if you knew that certain guests had sex in your house?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I would prefer not to know if they did.... even if it was someone as close to me ( us) as like my brother and SIL. ... it would just gross me out...

me and my husband have done it at my parents, grandparents, and MILs back when we were dating and first married lol...but we wouldnt now
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I have never felt comfortable having sex in someone elses house.
    I do not like people having sex in my house, that is nasty and they can go get a room elsewhere
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 5:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• depends on the situation. We have a guest house so I assume people have had sex in it. If we had moved one of the children out of their room so a guest could sleep and that guest has sex in my childs bed I think that would be horrifically rude.

I had a guest once tell me that they had sex in my kitchen.... they are no longer welcome in my home.

We do not have sex when we visit my parents or my in laws. We never stay very long and it seems disrespectful.... even though we have been married almost 20 yrs. I have only had sex in my sil's home because it is a vacation home and she even rents it out.... so I dont feel Im crossing any line.

Anonymous

• I would never have sex in a child's bedroom- that IS terribly rude!
    I don't think I'd do anything in someone's kitchen either-
    Anonymous

• I haven't....and wouldn't like it. If I didn't know, that would be fine. My BFF and her hubby were visiting and did it in the guest room...and voila...they were pregnant! So, that one, I'm totally cool with. Plus, they washed the bedding before leaving.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 5:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I spent my honeymoon at a relatives house in another state. They used to stay up late to do the dishes. I guess so they would be making noise and we could have sex without them really hearing it. My husband was ready for anything, but I was scared to do it in someone else's home. We did, but it was weird.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• as an adult..no i have not. Oh, and if someone did it in my house i would be super pissed. I would tell them to go outside in the yard and do it or something...cuz i don't want to wash or clean up any spunk.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• "I would tell them to go outside in the yard and do it or something"
    now there's a interesting angle! maybe the neighbors would enjoy the show- :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• If they are adults and keep it quiet and in their room, fine. If not, they need to stop. I have neighbors I'm trying to try to get to be quiet during sex! I don't want to hear it!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• We've had sex at my parents' houses. When they were still in Wisconsin, we occasionally visited and slept in the room I had as a teenager. We'd already had sex there countless times when we were teenagers, so it felt normal. When they moved, we used to visit and stay there for a week or two. Their guest room was across the house from them anyway. I wouldn't be ok with having sex at a friend's house, but I also wouldn't stay overnight at a friend's house. If I hadn't been visiting my parents, we would have stayed at a hotel. And I would NEVER be ok with having sex in a child's room.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2010