How do YOU stay motivated????

I have had 4 children and need to loose 60 pounds....I lost 20 this fall but gained it all back plus a few over the winter....I had a girl that Id walk with and workout with and well...just a buddy and we would support eachother and that helped a lot and seemed to do the trick!! Well her and I no longer speak so now I have nobody to do this along with me!! I start a good diet and exercize routine and it sticks for a couple days and then I feel like I just cant do it anymore!! I really need to get some willpower and motivation and do this....I know my weight gain is bothing my hubby (although he is very sweet about it) and I know I am not happy with the way I look, so why cant I change it!! What are some things that keep you motivated and give you will power, Id love to know thanks!!

mommyhottie_20

Asked by mommyhottie_20 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wear realy small clothes around the house to show me what areas I need to work on! I also make working out fun, I play tennis or basket ball or walk the dog or chase the kid, something to keep me moving at all times. I've disconnected my tv before because I get stuck in front of it. In the summer time I love to swim, and play volleyball in the pool.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 5:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I involve my kids. I do toning exercises with my 6month old instead of using weights...she loves it! she laughs almost the whole time :-) I love to be outside in the winter I ran my son up and down our backyard on his sled now we ride bikes and take walks. We go to the park and play frisbee golf (which I play carrying my daughter in the baby carrier). So they keep me motivated cause its all fun for them and makes them happy so I find myself doing more exercise playing with them then I ever would have been able to do by myself. we are waiting for my grandparents to open their pool so we can go swimming and also for he splash parks to open so we can enjoy that this summer!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2010