"Avatar" fantasies anyone? LOL

I was so happy to discover that I am not the only woman who, upon seeing "Avatar for the first time, felt a flutter of attraction towards Sam Worthington's blue counterpart. Indeed, I found him to be more beautiful than the actor portraying him.

Are any of you ladies closet "Avatar" daydreamers? LOL

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 7:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no on that part but I thought the movie was theee best!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• The song for the movie gets me especially once you seen the movie.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have fantasies about it, but I thought it was a good movie we went to the theater and saw it in 3D that was really cool
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I want to BE Na'Vi lol. Everything about that culture appeals to me, and yes, the dude was attractive as a 10 foot tall blue guy with florescent freckles lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Im with Ati 13..... I left the theatre a lil like I wanted to be "Hooked back up" lol... Love the culture, I loved their Deity & very wish it was that simple for us!! Beautiful World!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:58 AM on May. 30, 2010