Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I know I shouldnt had left BUT

I did I had to get away from my ex. Shortly after that he started saying that I couldnt see my son even tho we had joint custody. THe papers said true joint and equal custody.
I moved out of state and at least wanted him to let my son come visit. ( I had to leave because he was abusive to me NOT our son and I couldnt even go to the store with out being harrased by someone that knew him)
He has since then moved out of state too, taking my son with him. In the papers it says he is suppsed to get written permission from me to take him out of state.

He did not, since he left the state does that make the papers not in affect? We have not been to court again yet. But we are going to he just doesnt know it yet. I have so much crap on him and I am done with the games.
I am just wondering since he left the state area the papers no good now?


Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • If he moved out of state without your permission I would consider it kidnapping. He isn't supposed to so he shouldn't do it. Talk to a lawyer about it.


    Answer by JAIRATRACI at 7:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

  • Best thing to do is speak to a Lawyer about this.

    Answer by louise2 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2010