Anyone try the Intelligender test? Did it work?

Just curious before I spend the money on one. Or have you tried any other gender finder test for fun??

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 7:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For fun I looked at the chinese chart. I dont consider blowing a lot of money on that a for fun thing.

Anonymous

• LOL, I just looked it up and sorry I would not spend 30 dollars or more for a pee test.
    I woudl just wait it out for the ultra sound.
    All I have done is that Chinese chart too. It was right for my 2nd baby.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I didn't but I know a few people who did. Was right once and wrong twice.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I took one for fun and it said i was having a boy and guess what its wrong im having a girl!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 9:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Bogus. So is Chinese gender chart. Defiantly wrong for my son.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 9:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• The intelligender reads the ph level of your urine. Supposedly, the gender of the baby will influence the acidity/alkalinity of your urine. However, there are things you can eat/drink that can change the ph of your urine as well. It's a just-for-fun thing. It's cheaper to just go out to the grocery store and get some red cabbage; it'll give you the same results
    1. Buy a RED cabbage.... cut it up into chunks and put in a pot of boiling water
    2. Boil the cabbage for 10 (or more) minutes.
    3. Remove the cabbage from the water and set the water aside... (the water should be a super dark blue ... almost purple... color by itself)
    4. Go pee... collect this pee like they do at the Drs office
    5. Now in a clear glass container (the better to see your results in) mix equal parts of the cabbage water and your urine
    If it comes out pink/red it's a boy, purple is a girl.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 6:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• i took the test just for fun, it said a girl, and ive taken several online test they all say a girl. i find out in 4 weeks what the baby really is then ill tell you if it worked. i did the online gender pre dict. with my first and they said a boy and it was so maybe its right this time when they all say a girl.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I did it twice, and it said boy, but I found out I'm having a girl this morning!
    chesswoman

Answer by chesswoman at 2:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Save your money! I took it twice, followed the directions accurately, and it said boy. Well, I am having a girl!!;-)
    chesswoman

Answer by chesswoman at 2:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010