If you have Verizon Wireless, what kind of phone do you have?

Please tell me the type and if you love it or not. I'm looking to upgrade and am trying to decide. I can't afford the blackberry and stuff like that. I am looking at the multimedia phones.

Asked by wmjsease at 7:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• i have the envy 3,it was $50 w my upgrade. i love it. i am not a fan of touch screen phones, so i diddnt get the envy touch.

Answer by erika_wright at 8:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• LG chocolate; it is almost two years old though. My spouse just got the Casio Brigade; he is in love with it.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• they dont make mine anymore. i am also up for the upgrade

Answer by staciandababy at 8:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I have the LG Chocolate touch. I really like it, but had the EV before and loved that! The EV was more substantial, where as I feel like I might break the chocolate. My DH has a Droid and he loves it. I don't need/want all the apps and what not, so I chose the choc touch.

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Have an env2, due to upgrade in a few months. Friends of mine have switched to the new one - the env touch and love them, BUT, the batteries don't last nearly as long for the same amount of use they'd do with their old env2's. I'm looking into a Palm or a BB, because they are running a really good deal on them if you renew the contract and that plus the upgrade credit it won't be much.

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i have the samsung Trance. I like it alright, wish texting was a little faster, but I love that it doubles as my MP3 player :)

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I have the Voyager, I love it. I got it free with the new every 2.
    DH has the Razzle, it's ok. He got it free with the upgrade.

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 11:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2010