How do I get rid of her (nicely)? Idk where this fit so here it is

ok, so, my SIL is staying with us for a while so she can get back on her feet, she's 21 and has a 3 yr old. The problem is she hasn't bothered to look for a job, and she never disciplines her son. they've been here for 2 months and he's broken at least 10 for my daughters toys and hits her constantly,today he even tried shoving her down some steps... I don't want to ruin the relationship between my husband and his sister anymore than it already is...but HOW CAN I GET HER OUT?!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You should look in the classifieds and the next day take her to all the places that she qualify for a job to apply, that will give her the hint and you wouldn't look like the bad guy. About the problems with her kid beating on yours and breaking her things, talk to her tell her you don't like it and it needs to stop, also tell her she will need to pay you back for the things her kid breaks. This will serve two purposes, 1. Maybe she will corect her kid when he does this stuff, 2. It will make her a little less comfortable in your house (which could give her a little motivation to leave) if she doesn't like living there because she has to fallow your rules all the better for you.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Tell her she has 30 days to leave. It's just not working out. Better yet, have your husband do it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Start call other relatives and see if they will take her in.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Is she allergic to anything that you could bring into the house? lol
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• If it's causing harm to your child I think you should talk to your husband about it, and have him tell her that she has 15 days to find a place to live.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 8:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• lol BlooBird she is allergic to cats... I am a cat person... j/k but i like all these ideas, especially since she just called me cussed me out and hung up on me...
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2010