NEW Degrassi tonight!

anyone else excited lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 8:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will admit that, until a few years ago, I did watch every episode of "Degrassi: The Next Generation". Guilty pleasure, you know. Once the cast that was on when I started watching began to change up some though, I lost interest. The actor that plays Craig (is that the character's name?) was actually a really good actor in my opinion.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 8:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I used to watch Degrassi waaaaay back when the orginal series was on. First Degrassi Jr High, then Degrassi High. You know back when Snake was getting pregnant and all the adult characters were jr high students. I have not seen any of the new Degrassi at all, but I have heard that it's gotten quite the following in the US.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I WATCHED EM ALL ...THEN I WENT ON YOU TUBE AND WATCHED THE REALLY OLD ONES .. I DIDNT KNOW THE NEW ONES WERE ONE ...YEPPIE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2010