what would you do if you were 37 weeks pregnant and had been cramping off and on most of the day and.....

you realized that your baby hasnt been moving as much as normal? I have seen her move a handful of times today but shes normally so bouncy and have hardly felt her move at all today. I know shes still alive dont get me wrong but I wonder if shes under any kind of stress linked to the pains I have been having today. My obgyn did say he called the nurses station at the hospital just incase I wanted to go in and have the babys heart rate monitored but I dont know if shes just resting or what. So what would you do in my situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a nice warm shower and let the water run on your back,try to lay down with a good book or a good movie.Have Dh gently rub your belly. Let all the tension release from your body.
    That far along in the pregnancy, the baby usually does slow down with thier movements. It is a really tight fit in there now!
    Everything is okay....congradulations! I wish my due date was so soon! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• If I was really worried I would go in. The stress isn't good for you or your baby.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• If you've already called your doc and he said that, I'd go in to be checked out. You could be in labor, if nothing else.
    Anonymous

• I'd go to the Dr.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2010